Thursday, February 6, 2020

Love You Valentine Card

Hi everyone and happy Thursday!!
 
I wanted to stop in real quick today and share a card with you that I made for a couple of challenges.

The challenges that I am playing along with are:

&


Here is the card that I created for the above challenges:


It is a very rainy day here in my neck of the woods so please forgive my photo but it is the best I could get today lol! You ever have days like that?? Anywho, for my card, I started with a white card base and doodled along the edges with a black pen. I cut some patterned paper at an angle to adhere to the bottom of my card. I die cut a heart out using a die from Jaded Blossom and stamped my greeting with some black ink. I colored that adorable little bear with my Copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut it out, popping him up with some foam tape. I completed my card with some enamel hearts and a few white Nuvo drops. I think it turned out adorable!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: Pink Lemonade (MFT), White (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Sweet Stack (MFT)
--Stamp: Joyful Heart Bears (MFT)
--Dies: Joyful Heart Bears (MFT), Heart Dies 1 (Jaded Blossom)
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: Bear: E41, E43, E44, E47, R00, R11. Shirt: N0, N2, N4, B00, BG01, BG02. Pail: R81, R83, RV55
--Misc.: Epoxy Hearts (Bella Blvd), Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug), White Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, Black Pen

3 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the image!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... What an adorable Valentine's Day Card! That bear is so sweet!!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...