Thursday, March 14, 2013

Full Bloom


Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I get to show you a project using that awesome CANDi.

I am running a little low on birthday cards, so I decided to make one to add to my collection that I have on hand.


For my card, I decided to use some Prima flowers and embellish the centers of them 
with some CANDi.  I also added a little CANDi to the top right of my card.

 Here is a close up so that you can see the CANDi better:


I love how the CANDi gives any project dimension without being bulky!
Plus they are so easy to use!

For my project I used the Rainforest CANDi:


There are so many great patterns and colors in the CANDi line,
you should definitely check them out.

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find Craftwork Cards CANDi in the US at various online retailers including

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Craftwork Cards CANDi USA DT*

Supplies:
Card Stock: Cream & Kraft (Recollections), Pear Pizzazz (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy Neopolitan (American Crafts)
Ink: Brown StazOn
Punches/Dies: Doily Lace (Martha Stewart), Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Flowers (Prima), Paper Lace II Companion Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card and I love the paper!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Georgiana said...

Loving those candis and how easy they seem to use.

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...