Saturday, March 9, 2013

Think Happy Thoughts!

Hi Everyone!
I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!
Today I get to show you another fun project for Dr. Phil Scraps
 using some awesome CTMH products!

Today I am going to show you this fun little container that I decorated.

This cute little container is called the My Creations Kraft Container (Z1833) and comes to you in a solid Kraft color, ready for you to decorate!
I decided to use some of the Chantilly papers (X7163B) to wrap around my canister as well as for the lid.
I then used a frame stamp from the Frame Flair (D1546) and stamped that onto some Colonial White cardstock (1388) using Ruby Ink (Z2170) and cut it out by hand. After it was all cut out, I stamped that wonderful sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set (C1536).

I'm not quite sure what I will be storing in this just yet. I will be using this in my craft room so I am sure I will find something fun to use it for. Maybe ribbon scraps, homemade embellishments, flowers, etc. Tons of possibilites! Those beautiful papers and that happy sentiment is sure to brighten any room!

Here is a picture with the lid off so you can see the top a little better:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to head over to Dr. Phil Scraps and become a follower!
There are always lots of ideas over there and you won't want to miss any :) 
I hope you have a wonderful crafty day!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Your happy thoughts jar looks great.loving the paper.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I think I'd hide a secret stash of chocolate . . .
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...