Monday, March 4, 2013

Have a Blast!

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are ready to play along with some new challenges over at 
Paper Playtime
&
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Here are the details for both challenges:

Paper Playtime
Ch#5 Anything Goes
Begins: Mon, Mar 4
Ends: Sun, Mar 17
Prize $15 Gift Cert. from The Robin's Nest
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab

Ch# 5 For the BOYS
Begins: Monday, Mar 4
Ends: Sunday, Mar 17
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab
Prize MFPS "Buried Treasure" stamp set
(must have a USA address)



Here's is the card that I created that incorporates both challenges:





For my card, I decided to cut out that cute little rocket from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge.
My rocket was cut out at 3.25" and popped up using an action wobble to give it that little bit of added fun for the recipient, I also added some black diamond stickles to the rocket to give it some sparkle, but not too much since it is for a boy :)
I added some Red Royal Jewels from The Scrapbooking Queen to the opposite corners and also added some glossy accents to the yellow stars on the patterned paper. 
The sentiment is from the "Simply Said"stamp set by Cardz TV Stamps.

I have a hard time with boy cards but I think this one is perfect for a little boy :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation.
I really appreciate it!

I hope you will stop by 
Paper Playtime
as well as
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
to see all the wonderful creations that my fabulous DT sisters came up with as well as entering the challenges!
I would love to see what you create!

I am also linking my card up at the linky party going on at Craftin Desert Diva's.
You should check it out :)

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Boys Will Be Boys
Card Stock: Crushed Curry and Real Red (SU!), Teal and Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Recollections
Stamp:Simply Said (Cardz TV Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Punches: Word Window and Modern Label (SU!)
Misc.: Action Wobble, Royal Jewels, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Black Diamond Stickles

18 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the bright colors the stars background.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Love this rocket card! It's so bright and cheery! Thanks for all you do. Big hugs! :) Janis

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey! Thanks for linking up over at Craftin Desert Diva's. Love your card! I am also a new follower of your blog. Don't forget that for Tara's linky party you can link up as many projects as you want.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Scrapping Girl said...

Very fun boy card and the rocket is perfect for an action wobble!!!!
Michelle

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! Lee-Ann :)

SandeeNC said...

Hi Stacy, I adore the little boys cards, it has rocketed out and into space with all those bright and cheerful stars! I'm so happy we are on Team A together and look forward to playing along with you on the challenges! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Shawnee said...

I love this adorable rocket card and the star paper is a perfect background!! Too cute!!

Blessings,
Shawnee
DT Sister

Unknown said...

This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.


Tara

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Stacey!! Love the rocket and that great star paper! :)

L.B. said...

This space ship is such a perfect touch for your star paper. How fun.

Vickie said...

Stacy I love the paper that you used. What is the name of it?


Camille Short said...

Grand children's card!

Migdalia said...

A Super Cute & Cool card!Love it!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Stacey!! The rocket is awesome and I love the star paper!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aim said...

Super sweet card, Stacey!! I just LOVE that rocket and all the fun colors!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great birthday card. Love the die cut and matching background paper. This could not be more perfect for a little boy.

Fierypixiedust said...

I love that you put an action wobble on this rocket! I also have to confess, I see when people add accents and it looks awesome like this but whenever I try, it looks messy haha *Jealous* =)

-Mee Chelle

Unknown said...

Awesome Card Stacey! I love how you added the jewels to the rocket :)
Rachelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...