Monday, March 11, 2019

Bunny and Chick Treat Baskets

Hi everyone!
It's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have a couple of fun mini Easter baskets to share with you today.


These were so incredibly easy to make! Seriously, the file does it all for you just about. After I had all my Bunny and Chick pieces cut out from the Mini Spring Basket Animals, all I had to do was assemble! I added a little twine bow to my bunny and a little bow tie to my chick. I gave them both some cheeks with a bit of chalk and a little doodling with a white gel pen. 


The back of the little baskets are just as cute as the front side!! I added a bit of cotton for the bunny tail and popped up the feathers on the chick with some foam tape. Absolutely adorable!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies:
--Cardstock: Gray (Lawn Fawn), All Others (recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes Gingham (Echo Park)
--Dies: Bow Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Trendy Twine, Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable baskets!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...