Monday, March 11, 2019

Jaded Blossom's March Release: Day 1!

Hi crafty friends!!
Today is the first day of the March Release for Jaded Blossom!!
Everything in this release is so awesome! I really think you will love it as much as I do!

Today we are giving you a peek at 1 new die set that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $107.99
March 2019 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $116.99

Today we are giving you a peek at the new Cupcake Slider Die.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you:


I used the Cupcake Slider Die to create my card using some fun papers from Carta Bella and Echo Park. Once I had the cupcake put together, it was time to do a little decorating. I used a heart from the Heart Dies 2 and layered my greeting on top with some foam tape. My greeting came from the So Many Birthdays 3 stamp set. I finished my card with some white crochet thread and Voila!! 


So super easy and fast to create!! Fun too!!

Here is a closer look at the die:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Brown (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Soak Up The Sun (Carta Bella), Birthday Wishes (Echo Park)
--Ink: Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Michelle said...

this is sooo very cute ! love the soft colors

Sarah said...

LOVE this! Great color palette!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet! LOVE it!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...