Saturday, March 9, 2019

Congrats On Your New Pad

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!
I wanted to share a card that I made for my daughter, who recently moved out and got her own place. I miss her so very much and my house is definitely different but I am so excited for her at the same time!


I created a little scene by creating some water using some Broken China Distress Oxide Inks and my sky using a cloud stencil and some Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Inks. I colored the lily pads, cattails and that adorable little frog with my Copic markers. I added my greeting onto a strip of white cardstock, notched one end and popped it up onto my card with some foam tape. I added a little pink crochet thread bow and added my image panel onto my card front. So super cute!! I know she will get a kick out of this when she receives it :) 

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies:
--Cardstock: White (hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Froggy Friends (Sunny Studio)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT), Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks
--Copics: YG03, YG25, YG17, G94, E23, R85
--Misc.: Clear Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is simply darling Stacey! Love the sweet scene and fun Sentiment! Congrats to your daughter finding a place to call her own! How exciting for her! I know you'll miss her but think about what you can do with the extra space you've been given... A Larger Craft room Maybe? hahahaha Big HUGS!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love the scene I'm sure your daughter will love it
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Marjeta said...

Scene you created is perfect. Love your card, I am sure your daughter too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

LOL.. How fun is your card... Love him and the little scene you have created. The sentiment fits so well ! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing at CCC this time

laurie said...

This is SO cute! LOL! What a fun card.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...