Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cartridge Toss Up ~~ Tie The Knot Project #2

Today I will be showing you my second project that I made while exploring my Tie The Knot Cartridge. There is this awesome little heart favor box on page 71 in the handbook that I thought would be perfect for Valentines Day coming up.



I made this one for my daughter. I will fill it with some candy and little gifts and hang it on her door knob so she finds it when she wakes up. I used fit to page and cut out the box at 7.5". It was so simple to put together also! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation! Don't forget to check back next Tuesday when I start exploring a completely different cartridge. Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Tie The Knot (box cut at 7.5")
Cardstock--Bazzill
Stamps--Hearts Desire (Verve Stamps)
Misc.--Black Embossing Powder, Ribbon (Offray), Black Sharpie for doodling

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

What a fun project! Gotta love fit to page! She is going to adore this. This is great for any holiday! Great job!!! :)

4kids4 said...

Very cute! And how fun for your daughter to find this when she wakes up...such a great idea! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What a sweet idea to leave it on her door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...