Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You and Me

It's Wednesday! That means the start of another great challenge at Cooking With Cricut! This week the challenge is Emboss It! It doesn't matter if you choose dry or wet embossing, just as long as you emboss on your project somewhere. Here is what I came up with:



I used the love language cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed little hearts on the tree as well as the background of my card. I used the sweethearts cricut cartridge to cut out the tree at 4" and the phrase "You & Me" at 1.5". The inside reads, "The Best Is Yet To Be". Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and looking at my latest creation! Don't forget to head over to Cooking With Cricut to see what the rest of the design team came up with and to enter the challenge! We would love to see what you create! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Sweethearts
Cuttlebug--Love languauge embossing folder
Card Stock--White (PTI), Pink, Green and Brown (Bazzill)
Punch--Ticket Punch (SU!)
Misc.--Ribbon (Offray), White Signo Gel Pen

6 comments:

Anita said...

What a cute card. Love the Love languauge embossing folder. Nice job on this weeks challenge! Anita

Jen said...

Love this card, Stacey! Such a sweet sentiment, too. Great job on the embossing challenge.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Maria Elena said...

Pretty card ... as always you do Stacey !
Thanks for sharing this week at CWC ;-)
Maria Elena ~ CWC Design Team
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

So cute. I am a new follower and lOve to invite you to my blog for a give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!! I love the two hearts on the tree. And your embossing is perfection.

Liz said...

This card is lovely. I always have a hard time using my sheer ribbon, you did such a great job with that. Also, please let me know if you have any tutorial videos on bow tying yours are soooo pretty.
http://whatthechirp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...