Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cartridge Toss-Up with Straight From The Nest

Hello and happy Tuesday to you all! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and chocolate! :)

This week I will be exploring the cartridge, "Straight From The Nest". I was so happy when I pulled this cartridge out of my jar cause it has so many cute images and cool functions and I really don't use it as much as I should.

I decided to make a card using the border function. I cut the Flowerpot border out at 3" and the card just kinda took shape from there.



Pretty simple, but I am so happy with it. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Straight From The Nest (flowerpot border cut at 3")
Cuttlebug--Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Card Stock--Kraft (SU!), Rich Razzleberry (SU!), White (PTI)
Punch--Corner Rounder (EK Success)
Misc.--Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Rich Razzleberry ribbon (SU!)

3 comments:

D said...

Love your card! So beautiful :)

Sharon said...

This is just so very pretty!!! Love the ribbon. And the flowers are wonderful!! :)

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty. I am in love with these colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...