Friday, February 18, 2011

Forever Young

Happy Friday! Is everyone ready for the weekend? Today marks a new challenge week over at Flaunt It Fridays. For this week's challenge, you need to make something with the FOREVER YOUNG cartridge and the cut choice this week is Model 1, Emblem (Silhouette feature). You can create anything you want and for an extra challenge try to create something different from last week's project. Here's my project:




I decided to leave this card blank, so it could be easily used as a note card to send to someone to let them know that I am thinking of them. My Emblem was cut out at 3" and for my border across the bottom, I used the border feature from All Occasion cake Art.

If you do not own this cart feel free to use any similar cut from any cartridge, you have one week to enter the challenge. So, head on over to Flaunt It Fridays to enter your project, we are looking forward to seeing what you create!



Supplies:
Cricut--Forever Young & All Occasion Cake Art
Cardstock--White (PTI), Grey (Bazzill), Pink Pirouette (SU!)
Misc.--iRock, American Crafts Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch(SU!)

7 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Ohh, this card is beautiful. I love the colors and how you used the silouette cut! Great job.
:)

Carley said...

This is so pretty Stacy! I love it!

Rhonda Emery said...

love it so pretty

Shelly said...

Really nice. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl... this is just beautiful!!

Maria Elena said...

Wow Stacey,your card looks so elegant...Love it!

Thanks for comment in my blog !
Have a great Wednesday...
Maria Elena ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...