Sunday, February 27, 2011

My First Liebster Blog Award!


I won my very first Liebster Blog Award! Thanks so much to Kimberly of Kimberly's Crafty Spot for thinking of me and awarding me this honor!

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:


1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3 - 5 blog picks.

2. Let them know you chose them

3. Copy & Paste the blog award on your blog

4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5. Have fun !


I am going to pay it forward and give the award to the following blogs:

1. Jenny at Crazy About Cricut
2. Lauren at 40:31 Creations
3. Alma at Alma's Pink Life
4. Jenny at Jenny K. Scrappin Addict
5. Debbie at DD's Crafts

I hope you check out their blogs and are inspired by their talent as much as I am!

Have a great crafty day!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your award.

Georgiana

Debbie said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for giving it to me as well I am so excited thank you :) I just love your blog too Hugs Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...