Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snail Mail Card---A Krafty Girls Challenge

For my Trendy Twine Tuesday project, click HERE


Happy Tuesday!

Today starts another fun challenge over at the Krafty Girls Blog!

This week is Mission Impossible: Create a paper craft that someone helped you create by embossing, designing, cutting, or doing anything that helps you finish your project.

I had a lot of fun with this project. I had my daughter help me with it. She picked the cricut cartridge that I had to use for my main image for my starting point. Then I designed the card. After I was done designing and adhering everything down, she came in and put on all the finishing touches. She added the googly eyes, glossy accents and all the doodling.

We had a great time! What a fun way to spend time with your family or friends, and work on a challenge at the same time! I hope you will head over to Krafty Girls and play along with us! I would love to see what you create and I'm sure you will have just as much fun as my daughter and I did!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Birthday Bash (Card cut at 5.25"), Boys Will Be Boys (Snail cut at 2.5")
Card Stock: Kraft & Cream (Recollections), Daffodil Delight & Old Olive (SU!)
Stamp: Lots of Pun (Joy's Life)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!) & Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Punch: Word Window (SU!)
Misc.: Brown Sharpie, Foam Adhesive, Ribbon (Offray), Glossy Accents, Googly Eyes

8 comments:

Maribel said...

This card is so cute! It looks like you and your daughter had a blast! The googly eyes were a great touch. She did a terrific job!
Maribel

Kate said...

Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Kimberly J. said...

I love the idea of this challenge!! :) How fun!! She did a great job!!

J said...

Great card. I think this was my favorite challenge so far. It allowed us to bring our love of crafting to others that we love.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Stacey!! Your daughter did a fabulous job, especially with the doodling!! I love the glossy accents and googly eyes!! What a fun card!!

I think I forgot to tell you I got the stamp, and to thank you so much!! It's so adorable...I love it!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

I love the shape of your card and the snail is adorable! Your daughter did a great job with the stitching! Cute goggly eyes too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Very cute - tell your daughter that I love the little details she added!

Arcy Scraps said...

You and your daughter did a fantastic job Stacey! I really love the shaped base!
♥ Cyndy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...