Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You're The Best!

Happy Tuesday!

This week the Joy's Life DT has been showcasing those awesome Joy's Life Stamps in honor of Father's Day.  Today I get to show you what I created for my project :)

Masculine cards are very hard for me. I struggle with them all the time, so I have found what works best for me at this point is keeping it very clean and simple.



I cut my coffee cup out of the Everyday Pop Up Cards Cricut Cartridge at 3". I added a little glossy accents to the stripe on the cup and some little metal studs in each of the corners of the card.

I picked a sentiment from the Father and Son set from Joy's Life.




Voila! Easy Peasy! I told you it was simple ;) haha!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and seeing my latest creation. I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Everyday Pop Up Cards
Card Stock: Old Olive (SU!), Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Colorbok
Ink: Old Olive (SU!)
Dies: Large Classic Ovals (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Metal Studs (Imaginisce), Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh this is awesome! You did a great job with this masculine card. I agree with you that keeping it simple is the best and you did it perfectly! Great card, friend! *hugs*

missstamper said...

Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...