Monday, June 25, 2012

This Calls For Chocolate!

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend with lots of crafty time :)

Today I get to share with you another fun project showcasing those awesome Joy's Life Stamps.
This week the design team has been showing projects that incorporate a tag in some way.

I decided to make a fun little birthday gift using a recycled frappachino jar.



A view from the top:


For my project, I reused a frappachino jar. After I cleaned it really good, I filled it with some chocolate candies. I wrapped my jar with some fun papers from TPC Studios. I then decorated the lid using the same papers and my circle punches/dies. I fussy cut a little birthday gift from the patterned paper and applied that to the lid as well. I added a tulle bow and a cute little tag using this awesome sentiment from the Tag You're It Set 2 set from Joy's Life Stamps:


My tag was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge at 2.5".

Super cute huh? and who doesn't love chocolate!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Head over to the Joy's Life DT blog to see more inspiration using tags on your projects.

I hope you have a great crafty day!


Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team


Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Plantin Schoolbook
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: TPC Studio
Ink: Poppy Parade (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars), Classic Scallop Circles (Spellbinders), Circle Punch (Marvy)
Misc.: Frapp Jar and White Tulle

3 comments:

jessica said...

Yum!! What a great way to recycle and make an adorable project!

Kimberly J. said...

This is adorable!! :) I love the bright fun colors with the tag that match the yummy M&Ms! Awesome job friend! This gives me teacher ideas for the fall! ;)

Anonymous said...

Just perfect! I love those Frappachino bottles; I use them all the time (I have a friend who saves them for me!)
You did a great job! I love how the papers match the colors of the M&Ms.
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...