Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday featuring Blue Berry

Hi Everyone!
Are you guys ready for another great month of projects showcasing the fabulous Trendy Twine?
This month we are featuring the beautiful Blue Berry Trendy Twine.

This twine is absolutely gorgeous and I love the blues that are in it. It coordinates so well with so many colors.

For my project, I decided to make a little clutch purse that holds a little post it holder.


I cut my little clutch from the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge at 5".  I outlined the purse flap in Blue Berry Trendy Twine and also added some twine to my buttons that are on the flowers. For the post it note holder, I used the twine across the top for a cute little bow and also in the button center of my flower. The post it note holder fits inside the purse but for the picture, I took it out.

There is a super fun challenge for you this month on the Trendy Twine Blog, I hope you will play along. I would love to see what you create!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Forever Young
Card Stock: Pacific Point (SU!), White (G.P.), Yellow (?)
Twine: Blue Berry (Trendy Twine)
Punches: Floral lace & Monarch Butterfly (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Misc.: Glossy Accents, buttons, Ultimate Gel Pen (American Crafts), Post-It's

7 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable. Love the bright colors and the flower. Great use of the Trendy Twine . on your project.

Hugs,
Kate

Kimberly J. said...

I can't tell you how much I really love this color combo! Beautiful! That purse with the twine accent is too cute and the notepad is adorable!! :) Great job my friend!

CityGirl Planners said...

So adorable! TFS!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Outstanding colour choices! So beautiful!

Jamie said...

Love this little set you made! Awesome colors!

Sukie said...

Super cute card, love the fun colors you used, the Blue Berry Twine pops agains the bright yellow.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

These are so cute, Stacey. I love the yellow and blue. Such a gorgeous combination. The 3D butterflies are so festive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...