Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trendy Twine Thursday featuring Blue Berry

Hello and happy Thursday!
Today I get to share with you a fun little project using that beautiful Blue Berry Trendy Twine!

For my project, I decided to get a jump start on some of my July 4th projects.
I decided to make a little centerpiece to go on my dining room table.



I made some rosettes and attached them to some bamboo skewers and placed them in a vase filled with peppermints to give them some stability. I wrapped each skewer with twine. I had a lot of fun making this project and I am very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget about the monthly challenge going on at the Trendy Twine blog. There is still plenty of time to enter. :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Pacific Point & Real Red (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Punches/Dies: Apron Lace & Upper Crest (Fiskars), Daisy Scallop (EK Success), Circle Punch (Recollections), Stars & Classic Scallop Circles (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Ribbon (Pure Color), Bamboo Skewers, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents 

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

This looks like an awesome centerpiece for the 4th of July. The touches of twine are great!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Yvonne said...

I love your Rosettes! Beautiful project.

Migdalia said...

Wow!!!FUN and FABULOUS!!!!

Kate said...

That is really so pretty Stacey. Great use of the Trendy Twine on your project.

Hugs,
Kate

missstamper said...

Very patriotic!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute, I love red, white, and blue!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

I LOVE this. So festive and patriotic. I need something this pretty on my table. Super awesome job, Stacey.

Arcy Scraps said...

Very cool project!

Kimberly J. said...

This is so pretty! I love it!! These rosettes are so fun and I love the twine stars. Great project :)

Jamie said...

So cute!!!! I love all the ways you used the twine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...