Monday, February 10, 2014

Mama's Mesh Valentine Card

Happy Mama's Mesh Monday!!
Today I get to show you my project that uses that awesome Mama's Mesh!
With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I have a clean and simple card that packs a punch with the help of Mama's Merry Mesh!


For my card, I used some heart dies from My Creative Time and positioned them onto the top layer of my card. Once I had them all cut out, I simply adhered some Merry Mama's Mesh behind each heart. Once I had the mesh adhered, I added a little scallop border along one side. Then, I simply added a white piece of card stock to the back to give it a little more stability and then popped up the layer onto my card base with some foam adhesive. Added some bling to the scallops and voila! Easy, simple card but so pretty at the same time!



Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Recollections), Real Red (SU!). Ink: Real Red (SU!). Misc.: Bling (Queen & Co), Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Foam Adhesive (SU!), Score Board (Martha Stewart)

11 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

What a lovely card - I adore how you used the LBC Mama's Mesh and I liked the faux stitching for the hearts - bravo!!

Zingaro Skoolie said...

Love!!! The red mesh is perfect behind those hearts and the detail of the faux stitching around them really finishes this nicely.

Coelle said...

Very pretty card, Stacey....love the simplicity!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the mesh behind the hearts!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

I love the mesh on here! It looks great in the negative space.

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Love this BEAUTIFUL card!!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks AWESOME Stacey, BEAUTIFUL job with it!!! :)

Lovebug Creations said...

Just stunning!!! You did a knock out job! Yet again another fab way to use Mama's Mesh that I wouldn't have thought of! You rock ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Crafting Katie said...

Stacey, this is just gorgeous!!! Absolutely love it!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cool card stacey, I love the mesh behind the hearts!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh GORGEOUS card!!! I LOVE how CAS it is and oh my the mesh harts! Beautifully done! Get ready for some stalking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...