Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 2 of the Feb. MCT Sneak Peeks!!



Happy Tuesday!!
Welcome to Day 2 of the My Creative Time sneak peeks for February!
Weren't the Day 1 sneaks that my Design Team sisters did awesome? 

Today we are giving you a sneak peek of

Here is what I made:


With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, this set is perfect!!
I decided to make a little Pot Of Gold with some Rolo candies acting as the gold hehe!
I cut my little pot out from a file that I found in the silhouette online store then set to work on embellishing it using those fabulous My Creative Time Products!

I think it came out adorable and I have one St. Patty's Day gift ready to give.
I have a feeling that since it is filled to the brim with candy, my hubby will be calling "dibs" on this one too! lol!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!
 VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation today! 
I really appreciate it!!
Make sure you head over to My Creative Time to see what Miss Emma and my fabulous Design Team Sisters created!

See you tomorrow for Day 3 of the sneaks :) 
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Black (Recollections), Glitter (DCWV), Greens (Bazzill). SVG: Pot O' Gold Design ID 37779 (Silhouette Online Store) Misc.: VersaMark, Trendy Twine, Foam Dimensionals (SU!), Embossing Powder (Recollections)

51 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

oh my! The gold embossing and green hat along with the accents pop beautifully on the black! I definitely love this pot of gold ;)
Charity
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Alina said...

I love your project, Stacey!!!

Margarita Perez said...

Simply adorable. Is this a 3d project?

Margarita Perez said...

Simply adorable. Is this a 3d project?

Joan Smith said...

Super clever and Super cute Pot "O" Gold. You really rocked out today's sneak peek challenge.
Love how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies. You are quite the clever and creative gal.

Marilyn said...

Awesome project!!

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat holder!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is totally adorable! Love it! ♥
http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Love what you created! I can see why your hubby called 'dibs' on this :) So cute and festive and of course...who doesn't love Rolos!
Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Your pot of gold is adorable! I love the awesome hat and the embossing looks fabulous!! Great treat idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Great pot-o-gold. Love the gol embossing and the way you curled the twine. ogdendoll@ gmail.com

Janis Lewis said...

How cool! I love it!
Hugs! :) Janis
66cricket at gmail dot com

D- said...

This is adorable. Yummy gold sweets, too.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Anonymous said...

the black really sets off the gold. Love the pot of gold.

Unknown said...

I would say you hit a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow with this project! Love everything about it! Fabulous job Miss Stacey! Sandie

Anonymous said...

The black really sets off the gold. Great project. txmlhl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My comment seems to keep disappearing. I'm going to try one more time. If you can delete extras if they show up - please do so.
I love the pot of gold. the black really sets the gold off. Great project. txmlhl@yahoo.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a cute shaped card. Very Festive!

VICTORIA said...

Love your pot of gold!!!!! TFS
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Glora said...

WOW, this is AWESOME! That gold embossing really gives it that perfect touch. I just LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Wanda M. said...

So, so cute. I love the pot of gold and the twine you used. Thank you for sharing.

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, super cute! The gold on there looks amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail.com

Kristi said...

Very cute, Love the pot of gold!
Kristi
kidshomelove atyahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

OMGosh this pot of gold is to cute!! I love the way you have embellished it. Love those little clovers and that hat is adorable. I can't wait to have this set!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

GlendaLea said...

What a lovely card!!! so cute
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Lala's world said...

Cute cute pot of gold. I love the gold embossing, makes it pop. Thank you for sharing.
ghost231985@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Very cute pot of gold treat holder!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gaylynn said...

This is lovely, all of it. :)

jessica said...

Stacey this is awesome!!!! I LOVE the gold embossing
Such a GREAT St. Patty's day treat!!!

Iris said...

Your pot of gold is so cute.
isoscia at aol dot com

marg0006 said...

Wow, the gold stamping is awesome.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Perfect St. Patty's day project. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Nina said...

What a fabulous St. Patrick's day card- love the pot of cold shape.
nslee@comcast.net

Sabrina said...

Absolutely fabulous card!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The pot is an awesome cut and I love how you decorated it. Great gold candy idea. Hubby will love these ;) He will think they were for him anyways.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

An'Jenic G. said...

Love how the twine twist around and the gold embossing for the sentiment.

Mimi said...

Wow! That is some pot of gold. Loving this release so far - can't wait until Friday!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Melisa Alzammar said...

Stacey, I love your project. The curly twine is a great add on.

Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

Great minds think alike! You know I love this Hee Hee!

Melissa said...

lovely job, tfs

mzcherub at gmail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

Stacey! Great minds think alike. I am working on something very similar for an upcoming DT project. Isn't this file just the cutest. I adore your gold embellishing!

Marissa said...

Love that flourish on your pot of gold! It turned out beautiful!

Lisa said...

Love your pot of gold! Darling! Great job.!

lindagk23 said...

Stacey your little treat box is so cute!!! I love it! Love this stamp and die set! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Tina said...

So gorgeous!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Liz O. said...

Fantastic idea Stacey! Love the gold embellishments on the pot!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
unikebyyes@yahoo.com

McStamper said...

this is just so cute, gildamc@hotmail.com.

Christine Kiehl said...

Out of this world sweet golden goodies delightful craft project!!! Thank you for sharing with your followers!

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat holder is ADORABLE!!! :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ I just LOVED this when I saw it on FB!! Such great details ~ the embossing is PERFECT and the idea!! PERFCTLY done!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

FABULOUS pot of gold!!!!! your embossing is pristine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...