Monday, February 3, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up #24


Happy Monday!
 Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by 
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is A Color Challenge!
Red, white, and/or pink!
You can use all three of the colors or just use one of them, it's up to you!
Here are the fabulous sponsors for this linky party:
$15

&

stamp set

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


Every year since my daughter went to college, I send her a little goodie box filled with some Valentine treats for her and some of her friends. There is always a variety in the candy and I like each candy to have a different packaging. This year, one of the candy treats will be wrapped up in these cute little Bubblegum Treat Boxes from My Creative Time. They are so fun to make and very easy to mass produce. Since they are young women, I decided to go with a fun argyle pattern for the box and tied it off with some black tulle. I hope they like them :)



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Don't forget to head over to Craftin Desert Diva's to see the fabulous shaped cards that my wonderfully creative DT sisters came up with :)

Supplies Used:
My Creative Time Products:
Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
All Around Holidays
Bubblegum Treat Box
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc.: Tulle, Bling, Foam Tape


I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat holders are FANTASTIC Stacey, SUPER job with them!!! Have a great day :)

Donna K said...

LOVE the argyle paper with the black bows so trendy, Stacey. I'm sure these will be a huge hit with the "girls" Have a great Monday!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat boxes!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Love your sweet little treat boxes and love the tulle!!

jessica said...

how super sweet are these! Awesome job Stacey!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ your daughters friends are going to LOVE these!!! They are so BEAUTIFUL! You just made their whole Valentines Day for sure!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ your daughters friends are going to LOVE these!!! They are so BEAUTIFUL! You just made their whole Valentines Day for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...