Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Creative Time Tag It Tuesday!

Hi there and Happy Tuesday!!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog, it is Tag It Tuesday!
We will be showing you tags with any type of theme today.

Here is the tag that I created:


I thought it would be great to have a tag on hand that would fit a variety of different occasions. 
For my tag, I used the Tag Dies for my base. I then made a pretty yellow rose using the Rolled Flower Die. I love that die! Makes flower making so easy and they always come out looking great! For my sentiment, I used a phrase from the Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set and stamped it onto a piece of patterned paper that I cut out using the Stitched Curly Label Die and then layered that onto a piece that I cut out using the Curly Label Die. I finished off my tag with some pearls going along the top edge and some denim ribbon. To keep my ribbon in place, I threaded some twine through a button and tied it into a little bow. 

Here is a closeup of my tag:

I think it came out so beautiful! I love the country feel that it has :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see all the fabulous tags that my wonderfully creative design team sisters made!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (SU!). Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories). Misc.: Denim Ribbon (SU!), Rose Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart), Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento), Foam Adhesive (SU!)

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WOW Stacey what a beautiful tag. First off I have to say you sure brought that dimensional look to your tag at first looks I wondered what you had used for your base then I realized it an illusion so what a great clever and creative job you did all with your clever and creative ideas as to how you did your paper cuts. WOW and I am so in love with shabby chic/vintage and you nailed that look. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Girl you sure are one extremely talented gal!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Stacey! I love the paper you used and all of the dimension! Your rose is perfect!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, great colours...love the rolled flowers!! Lee-Ann :)

Kathy Salido said...

Stacey, this tag is just stunning, love the country look to it too!! how did you create the patchwork part?? I see stiching lines too

jessica said...

OOOHHH I just LOVE your tag!! The papers, the sentiment and that beautiful rose!!
AWESOME job!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The tag background is so clever and looks like a quilt to me :D Love it! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with your great tag Stacey, LOVE the look!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

LucyLu said...

Great tag Stacey!!! Love the papers too!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ BEAUITFUL tag!! Of course the paper hoarder in me LOVES the paper but the design is FABULOUS!! Then of course all the details and the MCT products!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...