Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 4 of the Feb. MCT Sneak Peeks!!


Hi crafty friends!!
Happy Thursday!!
Welcome to Day 4 of the My Creative Time sneak peeks for February!!
I hope you have enjoyed everything you have seen so far this week!

Today we are giving you a sneak peek of 

I decided to make a fun little birthday gift:

To make my candy bar holder, I cut out 2 of the trifold cards from the Card Sentiments stamp set w/ 3x3 trifold card die. I cut the bottom panel off of one of the cards, that way the one that was going on the front was shorter. I then scored 1/4" down each side on both cards as well as 1/4" along the bottom of both. Once it was scored, I simply folded along the lines to form a sort of "box" to hold the candy bar. After I adhered it together, I started decorating. I used the NEW Tag Gift Pocket Die so that I could put a gift card onto the front of my box. Isn't that HB2U! the cutest?? That comes from the NEW Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments set!! The balloons and that cute little banner come from an oldie but goodie called, Stitched Party Dies

Side View:

Empty View:


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!
 VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation today! 
I really appreciate it!!
Make sure you head over to My Creative Time to see what Miss Emma and my fabulous Design Team Sisters created!

See you tomorrow for the reveal blog hop!!! :) 
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight & Real Red (SU!). Patterned Paper: Hootenanny (MME). Misc.: VersaMark, Embossing Powder (Recollections), Twine (Darice), Foam Adhesive (SU!)

42 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Stacey, I love this!! So darling! excited for tomorrow!!!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Your gift card idea is absolutely adorable packed with fun. Gosh girl you are so stinkin' clever and creative I sooooo wished you did videos as everything you create is a winner.......I always love what you do and how you do it. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!!

Joan Smith said...

I love your gift tag card it's so clever and holds a candy bar too!!!! I read what you did and how you did it and you just kinda blow my mind with how you keep coming up with such neat and clever ideas. I sooo wished you did videos. I always love what you do you are just so clever and talented and the lucky person who receives your treat/gift card tag is going to feel like they've won the lotto it's that good. YOU ROCK!!

VICTORIA said...

Awesome I love your alterations great job love the new die!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Marilyn said...

Awesome!!

pruttybird said...

I lòve ths tag ... And not because it's holding a Hershey bar ;-)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Tina said...

So cute, clever and yummy!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

Adorable yummy gift idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Awesome!!! I can totally make that--and such a super idea, thanks!!! That pocket is going to come in handy, and the sentiments are GREAT!

snappy scrappy said...

Love your chocolate bar holder...so fab and creative!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Yummy!!! I love the fun twist of the twine for the balloon cord too. Such a great presentation for a gift!

Iris said...

So cute - love the balloons and the twine.

isoscia at aol dot com

Janis Lewis said...

This is so fun! Love it! :) Janis

Amy said...

What a fun and crafty idea! I love what you created and someone is sure going to love getting this treat!
Amy

lindagk23 said...

Stacy I love this! Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23atoaldotcom

Glora said...

I love this with the candy bar and all! Great birthday colors and decor with the banner and balloons! Great job! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Kristi said...

That is such an awesome project, gonna have to try it.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so super duper cute ! I am using your idea soon! Sandie

Cindy said...

How cute and clever is that? Love your idea of making a "box" for the candy bar! So creative!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Anyone would be exited to receive this little treat! Darling project.
Hugs,
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

Elaine C said...

Wow, I love this birthday tag!! Very cute and creative! Anyone would love receiving that!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Stacey, I love that you used a candy bar with your tag. Mmm chocolate.

Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Kristie Goulet said...

Really cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Great way to present several items in one card. thanks for sharing. txmlhl@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Very cute how you put this together.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word! This is such a clever idea! Beautiful job decorating it...I still love the balloons and banners even if older. Love the touch of twine too. Old is good :D Fabulous job on a tag/card to enjoy now and later at the store!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Woweee! Love this idea!!! Super Super CUTE!!! gonna lift this one ;)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute treat holder! I love how you made that adorable box-I definitely will make those:) You decorated it so fun...I am loving today's dies/stamps!
Wow, so many decision, lol I am loving it all:) Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration!
Have a super day!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CA Scrapper said...

What an awesome idea, this is so pretty. I'm going to have to try this one.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cool idea for a gift card holder. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Kathy Salido said...

Great little gift treat, love the sentiment.
salido99@msn.com

Unknown said...

Love the creations! Can't wait for the release!

marg0006 said...

Cute tag!

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Nina said...

How clever you are with creating multipurpose gift - I can't wait to try it with the new release.
nslee@comcast.net

BJ said...

Um...LOVE IT!!!

D- said...

What a fun idea.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Liz O. said...

What an fun and clever idea Stacey!!! Love it!!! I might to scraplift this one, thank you for a week full of inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Unknown said...

Love the idea of giving a sweet treat along with a gift card! Really cute! Thanks for the inspiration!
Eileen

madimon at sbcglobal dot net

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Stacey!!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial too!!!
LOVE this idea!!!!

Rosie said...

very cute

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ UGH I ADORE this treat project/box!!! So CLEVER! Then the details ~ so happy, bright and cheerful ~ just like a birthday should be even at my age! LOL! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

ingenious!!!! I love this!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...