Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 10

Happy Wednesday! Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 10:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 10 Sketch #26):


and the card that I created:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute! I love the colors :)

Lee said...

Oh this is just darling! Gets me in the mood for Spring! Thanks so much for playing along!

Kimberly J. said...

I love the colors you used on this one!! Great card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...