Monday, February 6, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 8

Happy Monday! I hope you all are having a great day so far. Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 8:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 8 Sketch #102):


and the card I created from the sketch:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific)
Cuttlebug: Love Language Embossing Folder
Stamps: Filled With Love & Well Scripted (SU!)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)

3 comments:

Elisha Pharr said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pearl accents!! Just beautiful!!

Carol's Creations said...

So very pretty and elegant!

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet. Love the lace trim... Did you stamp on that? Thanks for getting sketchy with CPS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...