Friday, February 24, 2012

Furever Friends

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend coming up. Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for a couple different challenges.

Die Cuttin Diva's--Favorite Pet

Paper Playtime--Pets and add a sentiment

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:



My favorite animal is a dog. We have a 100+ pound yellow lab and we are so lucky to have him in our life. He is a part of our family and he pretty much has us all wrapped around his paw hehe. He is spoiled rotten! For my card, I cut out my dog with the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge at 2". Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!

*Also for the Feb. Card challenge at Scrapbook.com, sketch category


Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Doodlecharms
Card Stock: Brown and Cream (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Tail Waggers & Cat Naps (Bella Blvd.)
Stamp: Lots of Pun (Joy's Life)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!) & Tea Dye (Tim Holtz)
Punches: Word Window (SU!), Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Action Wobble, White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cutie. I sure do love my dog and anytime I see a pet card, I just have to smile. : )Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

~Tammy~ said...

Aww, this is so sweet! What a darling design and layout!

Thanks for popping by my blog! Have a great day!

Candy said...

Cute little pup! Love the sentiment and that cute paw print paper.
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, so sweet.

Hugs!
Les

Glenda said...

So cute! Love the layout and paw print paper!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...