Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 13

Ok, Ok....last one from me today, I promise ;) I'm back yet again to share another card with you for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 13:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 13 Sketch #121):


and the card that I created:



I love the kraft and red color combo so I decided to do a Valentine's card with those colors in mind. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (SU!)
Cuttlebug: Paper Studio Embossing Folder
Stamp: KaiserCraft
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Misc.: Large Classic Scallop Circles (Spellbinders), White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Foam Adhesive, Large Heart Punch (SU!)

4 comments:

Sonya said...

What a great card--love it!

Kimberly J. said...

I love the colors!! The white embossing against the kraft cardstock is so pretty!! Great card friend!! :)

Kate said...

I love those colors together too...so simple yet
very classy!! Looks like you have been one busy girl. Great inspiration here!

Lea L. said...

This is very cute!! Love the penned stitching! Lovely job, and thanks for playing along on day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...