Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday :)

Hello to all my crafty friends and Happy Valentine's Day! Today is also Trendy Twine Tuesday! Yay! Another Tuesday filled with inspiration using the yummiest twine around, Trendy Twine. Today I will be sharing a project with you that I made with the new yummy Chocolate Cupcake twine from Trendy Twine!



If you are a Kraft card stock lover like I am, this new Chocolate Cupcake twine is a must have! This cute little crayon box can be found on the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge. I cut my box out of Kraft card stock at 6.25". I stamped some hearts with some Chocolate Chip ink and then wrapped that gorgeous twine all around my box. I love how well that pink and brown twine goes with the Kraft card stock. Inside the box are 2 fun size M&M's packets. They fit perfectly. What a cute little Valentine gift this is and I think the twine really helped with the cuteness factor. :)

Thank so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what Kimberly came up with for this week as well. I hope you have a great crafty day!

Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Twine: Chocolate Cupcake (Trendy Twine)
Card Stock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific), Pink Pirouette (SU!)
Stamps: Owl (SU!), Hearts (Verve), Sentiment (Computer generated)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)Dies: Labels Four (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

bex said...

That is so cute.
I really love those little hearts!
What a cute idea.
tfs
bex:0)

Linda said...

What a cute idea. I love it. I think the pink goes really good with the Kraft cardstock too.

Linda

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Such a cute little box. I'm a huge kraft fan! Love this!
Les

Kimberly J. said...

This is awesome!! I just love it!! Gave me some really fun inspiration!! I didn't even know this was on TBBM!! :) Great project, friend! ;)

Tiggerscraps said...

This is adorable! Thank you, I didn't know there was a crayon box on the TBBM cartridge! :)

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Cuuuute! :-D Love the craft with that yummy twine, great combo. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...