Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So excited!

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share some pretty exciting news with you. I was picked to be on the DT over at Sketches: Creatively Yours Challenge Blog! They have a lot of great sketches, not only for cardmarkers but for scrapbookers as well! If you love sketches as much as I do, you should really head over there and check them out. I'm really looking forward to working with all the talented ladies over there. I hope you have a great crafty day!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Congrats Stacey! I will the blog!
Glenda

glorygirl said...

Congratulations, Stacey! Can't wait to see what you create!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Hugs!
Les

2 peas in a pod said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your creations!

Chris said...

Congrats! I just checked out the blog - looks fun. Have a great time and am looking forward to seeing your creations!

Chris

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats to you Stacy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...