Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 11

Happy Sunday! Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 11:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 11 Sketch #170):


and the card that I created:



I wanted to keep it pretty simple and I was able to use up some of those stickers that I bought that I had to have and just never used. Ya know what I mean ;) Overall I am pretty pleased with how my card turned out and will be using it for an all occasion card, that's why there is no sentiment. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Stacey

Supplies:
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz and Pink Pirouette (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Misc: Woolies Felt Stickers (Basic Grey), Just The Edge Cardstock Strips (Bazzill), Ribbon (Sweet Petites), White Signo Gel Pen

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

That's so adorable Stacey. I know exactly what you mean with purchased items never used yet!! Got plenty of them. TFS--Pat N.

Kimberly J. said...

Wow, that is a really pretty sticker!! I love it and the ribbon too!! Great card, Friend :)

Jennie said...

LOVE gel pen along the edges and lovely card! Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for playing along with us at CPS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...