Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 12

I'm back to share another card with you for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 12:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 12 Sketch #118):


and the card I created from the sketch:



I decided to make a Easter card. When I looked at the sketch, the first thing that came to mind was a doily for the half circle and then I thought of Easter, so I went with it. :) I cut my Easter basket out of the Celebrate With Flourish Cricut Cartridge at 3". Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Stacey

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Celebrate With Flourish
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette & Pear Pizzazz (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Cuttlebug: Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Misc.: Doily, Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), Ribbon (Offray)

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

Oh, that's so pretty with the doily and your bow is perfect!--Pat N.

Kimberly J. said...

Great Design for this sketch!! I love the purple and pink! Great job, Friend :)

Lisa Silver said...

So, so pretty! That doily is just perfect in the sketch! Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...