Saturday, February 4, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 5

Happy Saturday! Yep, it's me again! :) Two post in one day! WOW! I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. I am loving this challenge! I am getting some cards made for my card supply. I had a busy couple of days so I have been very busy in my craft room today trying to get caught up. Here is the sketch for Day 5:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 5 Sketch #38):


and here is the card that I created for the challenge:



This will be a card added to my supply for my hubby. I love hiding cards in various spots for him to find just out of the blue. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: White and Pink (Recollections), Blue (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Recollections
Misc.: White Offray Ribbon, Foam Adhesive, Studio G Glitter Glue, Corner Chomper

3 comments:

glorygirl said...

Great card! Love the colors and the sentiment!

Kimberly J. said...

Oohhh I love the colors you used here!! So fun and what a great sentiment!

Laura Williams said...

Ahhh, those colors are lovely, and that bow is just PERFECT!!!! thanks so much for joining us for the CPS anniversary celebration! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...