Monday, October 14, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #17



Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party 
hosted by 
 Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Halloween!!
 Check out the amazing sponsors for this challenge:

Too Cute By Jessica
$20 Gift card

&

Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings
$25 Gift Card

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


As soon as I saw this cute little treat box in the silhouette store, I knew I had to make one!
It is sized perfectly to hold some sweet treats. 
Instead of using the ghost with the face cut outs though, I simply stamped that spooky, scary face using some peachy keen stamps. 

Even though he appears to be scaring someone, I think he is adorable! lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Gray (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: The Witches Brew Stack (DCWV)
SVG File: 3D open sided Halloween Box by Jamie Cripps Design ID 48728 Silhouette Online Store
Stamp: PK 494 Everyday Character Face Parts (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Black Soot (Ranger)
Misc.: Black Tulle, Foam Adhesive

11 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

cute I love the ghost face he looks like don't dare steal my candy. ha

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute and SUPER fun!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Super duper cute! I just love that adorable ghost with the Peachy face.

Mayras Designs said...

Soooo Cute ! I love it !!!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

Janis Lewis said...

This is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah said...

New to your Blog & a follower!!! Tara Barnes Bruening from Craftin Desert Diva's shared your Halloween treat box... SOOO cute....

Mollie said...

Stacey, this is so fun! LOVE your little ghost and your paper and banner are awesome! Great job!

Emily

Kathy Salido said...

I absolutely adore this little treat box, it is just too adorable!!

Unknown said...

The look on that ghosts wee face is priceless! Great job! But now I totally want a Snickers! :0

Donna K said...

I really love this little treat box, Stacey. I had to share it on my FB yesterday. So FESTIVE!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, this is adorable Stacey!! I love the darling ghost and fun banner!
Sherrie K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...