Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Hand Sanitizer Holder

Hi crafty friends!
Today I get to show you another project that uses that awesome
Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.

I am back with another little Halloween project :) 


This cute little box is holding.....
one of those little hand sanitizers. 
I love these little hand sanitizers and always stock up on them whenever I got to Bath and Body Works.
I used a tutorial for my box, which you can find HERE
I hid some little magnets in between my patterned papers so that my box stays closed until the receipient wants it opened.

I used some of that awesome
on my project.


Don't forget about the monthly challenge going on over at the

Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful
 Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Lovebug Creations Creative Team*

Supplies:
Lovebug Creations Products:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Thrilling (Authentique)
Ink: Black Soot (Ranger)
Punches/Dies: Spiderweb (MS), Classic Ovals Large (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Magnetic Discs (Basic Grey), Bling (Darice), Foam Adhesive (SU!)

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cool - Love this idea!

Have a SUPER day!
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & COOL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

You are so creative with your cuts, folds, boxes and goodies! Thanks for the inspiration....

Pamela Lash said...

Oh what you do with LBC products is fantastic - TFS your projects........cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

Lovebug Creations said...

This ROCKS! I'm totally stealin this for teacher gifts!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Connie Can Crop said...

Omg this is so amazingly clever!! I just love that you not only have a cute box but the hand sanitizer is decorated to boot!! Scrappy hugs!!

craftykhandy said...

Such a fun project! And that ribbon used like that is so lush!!

dawnmercedes said...

Love that bling in the bow! Snazzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...