Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Christine!!

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!

Today at Lovebug Creations, we are celebrating a fellow creative team members birthday!
Happy Birthday Christine!!

Here is the card that I made for Christine:

I hope she likes it!

My card just wouldn't be complete without some of that gorgeous 

I used one of my favorites,
on my card for Christine.


You can check out all the other birthday cards that were made for Christine over at the

If you would like to wish Christine a "Happy Birthday!" you can visit her at her blog HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the LoveBug Creations Creative Team*

Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Product:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Brown (Core'dinations), Cream & Blue (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Celebrate (ki)
Stamps: Ditto (Studio G)
Inks: Studio G
Punches: ZigZag (Martha Stewart), Ticket Punch (SU!)
Embossing: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Misc.: hemp cord, foam dimensionals (SU!), crystal effects (SU!), bling (Offray), Button

8 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Wowsers! This is beautiful Stacey!!! She will love it for sure!

Unknown said...

This is just super cute. Love that color of ribbon!!

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful papers and I love how you used the LBC Rumple Ribbon for Christine's card - cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the button on the ribbon!! Makes it really pop!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card - that is one of my favorite colored ribbons too :-)

Sherrie K. said...

What a fabulous birthday card! I love the fun pattern candles and awesome bow!
Great birthday card-she will love it! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stacey, thank you so much! I love all of the special details that you put into this card, like the dainty embossing, and the zig zag punch and the cutouts at the top with the rhinestones! LOVE!

dawnmercedes said...

you have a great eye for colors~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...