Thursday, October 17, 2013

Best Wishes for a Happy Halloween

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

This week the Joy's Life DT is showing you
creations that showcase Witches, Ghosts and/or Monsters!

Here is the card that I created:

I decided to make a fun little Halloween card. 
I love that little witch silhouette!

I thought the silhouette of the witch was perfect for the 
"Best Witches" sentiment


Look at all the spook-tacular sayings on the 


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies Used:
Joy's Life Products:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Black & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: The Spookytime Mat Stack (DCWV)
Silhouette Online Store: Nesting Oval Artisan (Design ID 6601), Witch (Design ID 48873)
Embossing: A2 SpiderWeb (Paper Studio)
Ink: Black Soot (Ranger)
Misc.: Bling (Queen & Co.), Foam Adhesive (SU!), Spiderweb Punch (Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous!!

Pamela Lash said...

Perfect Halloween witch card - love the embellies!!
Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Stacey! love that sassy silhouette!
hugs

Julie Odil said...

That witch is so fun! Love her attitude! I bet she knows how to ride a broom!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, I Love that silhouette! And great ribbon color choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...