Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trick Or Treat

Hi crafty friends!
Today I get to show you another project that uses that awesome
Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.

I decided to make another Halloween goodie bag.
 I love making Halloween stuff and my hubby loves candy so it's a win win in this house :)


I found this cute little bag in the Silhouette online store.
 I loved the little bat cut outs and it was so simple to assemble. 
I used some of that gorgeous, yet versatile, 
to tie my bag closed. I also added a little tag with a stamped greeting.

Take a look at this gorgeous ribbon:

I love the little bit of shine!!

Don't forget about the monthly challenge going on over at the

Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful
 Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Lovebug Creations Creative Team*

Supplies:
Lovebug Creations Products:

Other Products Used:
Silhouette Online Store: Bats Favor Box (Design ID#49138)
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Haunted Estate (Recollections)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Lovebug Creations said...

This is awesome!!!! Love this treat idea!!! You so crafty!! I love it!!

Bug hugs
Kimi

Migdalia said...

Super cute & FUN!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Zingaro Skoolie said...

Such a fun treat box!! I love how 'into' Halloween you are!

Sherrie K. said...

What a great treat box! Love the bats and the stamped sentiment is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...