Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello Friend...Ombre Butterfly Card

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

This week the Joy's Life DT is showing you
Ombre Creations.

Here is the card that I created:

I love having simple cards like this to have on hand. They are easy to mail and people love getting mail that isn't bills lol!

For my butterflies, I simply punched them out of some left over paint swatches that I had laying around the house. 

Isn't this sentiment from the 
the sweetest?


So many great saying on the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies Used:
Joy's Life Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Teal (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Aquarium (Martha Stewart)
Embossing: Paper Lace II Companion Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Punches: Classic Butterfly (Martha Stewart), Word Window & Modern Label (SU!)
Misc.: Pearls (Basic Gray), Ribbon (Offray), Paint Swatch


3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This is so beautiful, Stacey! I love butterflies!

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty! The color combo is great:) Love the butterflies and the embossing rocks!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

so pretty Stacey, I love the shades of blue!
enjoy your wknd!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...