Monday, October 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! Update

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and got lots of crafting done :)

I wanted to give you a couple of little updates.
First up is.....
the Envelope Punch Board is back in stock!!!
I love mine and am happy to hear that it is back in stock, so if you have been waiting to get your hands on one, now is the time to jump on it :) 


Envelope Punch Board Item # 133774

The next bit of information that I would like to share is....
Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a great clearance section??
You can find all sorts of things there including dies, brads, Designer Series Paper, ink pads and so much more! Be sure to check it out often for some really great deals!!

Interested in having an online party?
Just send me a email and we can get that going.
staceyscreativecorner @ gmail . com
(no spaces)

You can shop at my online Stampin' Up! Store HERE

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...