Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Envelope Punch Board Gift Card Holder

Hi crafty friends!
Today I would like to share with you a little gift card holder that I made using the 


For my gift card holder, I used the Envelope Punch Board as well as some of the new in color cardstock from Stampin' Up! I love how well the Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar all coordinate so well with each other. I stamped my coffee cup using the Perfect Blend Stamp set twice, once onto some Whisper White and then again onto some Pistachio Pudding. Then I cut out my lid and coffee sleeve out of the Pistachio Pudding cardstock and layered them onto my Whisper White coffee image. I added a small heart onto my coffee sleeve using the small heart punch. My "hello" came from the For You stamp set.
 (All supplies and item numbers are listed below)

Here is a side view:
Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I wanted my gift card holder to be a little 3D.

Here is a view from the back:
I added a small glue dot to the flap so it would stay closed. I made sure that I touched it a couple of times so that it wasn't so super sticky. Now, it still has a little tack so that it can be opened and closed a few times.

Four You Stamp Set:


Perfect Blend Stamp Set:


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Cardstock:
Inks: 
Stamps:
Punches:
Misc.:

Other Supplies:
Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Ribbon (American Crafts), Bling (Queen & Co.)

5 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a gorgeous gift card holder! I love it!

Jennifer V said...

I love this card! The colors go together perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly said...

Super PRETTY Stacey! Gorgeous colors!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling gift card holder! Awesome for my coffee buddies!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!!! Great gift card holder!! :) I so new that stamp set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...