Monday, March 13, 2017

Yappy Birthday!

Hey crafty friends! 
I hope you are having a wonderful Monday so far!
This morning I was able to create a super simple card for a couple of different challenges. 
They are:
and

Here is a look at the sketch:

and here is a look at the card I created based on the sketch and the birthday challenge:

 I pulled out some patterned paper scraps and layered them onto my Kraft cardbase. I cut out my postage stamp frame using a die and layered that sweet little dog that I colored with my Copics on it towards the top. I stamped my greeting and placed it under the doggy :) I finished off my card with a few enamel dots in the upper right hand corner. Super easy but I really like how the focus stayed on that sweet little pooch :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Notable (MME)
--Stamp: Mama Elephant
--Dies: Mama Elephant and Stitched Postage Frame Dies (MCT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Blackk
--Copics: BG09, E35, E37, E53, R11, YR09
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Enamel Dots

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

PJ said...

aw... squeeeeel.. this is adorable.. Love it. Great job with colors and pattern paper, and the perfect placement of brads. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

TaeEun said...

The calm orange background and playful plaid patterned paper work very well together and the cute puppy on top makes an adorable birthday card! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Georgiana said...

Great sentiment with a cute little pup. I need to get a postage stamp die. Just added it to my wish list!

inkedx2 said...

Very cute card! Love that scallop stitched panel! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...