Thursday, March 9, 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #64


Hey crafty friends! 
I hope you are having a terrific Thursday!! 
Today starts a new challenge over at the 

We have two sponsors for challenge #64 and they are:
and

Here is a peek at the cookie photo inspiration for this challenge:

(not my photo)

Here is the card that I created based on the cookie photo:


I decided to make an easel card from a My Scrap Chick svg file. I cut all the layers out and inked the fence pieces. I assembled my card pieces, adding some glossy accents to the hinges and handle as well as some faux stitching on the grass. I cut out my "hello" five times and stacked them so that they would have enough height to keep the easel card standing. 



Be sure to stop by the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Blog to see all the fabulous creations my Design Team sisters created.
 If you are inspired by the cookie photo, I hope you will create a project and link up :) 
 I would love to see what you create! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 I really appreciate it! 
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock; White & Pink (Recollections)
--Patterned paper: Welcome Spring (AC)
--SVG: Birds & Garden Gate Easel Card (My Scrap Chick)
--Stamp: Hello Friend (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Hello (Impression Obsession)
--Misc.: Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Pearls, Word Window 7 modern Label Punches (SU!)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is adorable!! I love the little gate and the fun fold!

snappy scrappy said...

Super tweet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...