Friday, March 10, 2017

A Friend Like Gnome One Else

Hi crafty friends and happy happy Friday!!
Have any plans for the weekend? It is turning colder in my area so I plan on staying in and crafting the weekend away :) WooHoo!! LOL!!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the current sketch challenge over at 

Here is a look at MFT Sketch #323:


Here is the card I created based on the sketch:


I love the little gnomes in the You Gnome Me stamp set. I used some patterned papers from Pebbles and was able to use a couple of scrap pieces for this card. I love when that happens!! I colored my gnome with some Copics and fussy cut him out. I layered all my papers according to the sketch and finished my card with a few enamel dots. Easy day!! :) 

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

and

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Copic and Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Front Porch (Pebbles)
--Stamp: You Gnome Me (MFT)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B34, E21, E50, E51, E99, G24, R24, R27, YG61, W1, W3, Multiliner
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella, Corner Rounder

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Aww! Adorbs!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card!! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...