Sunday, March 12, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #8

Hey crafty friends!
I hope that your Sunday is off to a great start!
Today starts the beginning of a new challenge over at

The challenge is a photo challenge:

I love all things foiled and shiny so this was right up my ally lol!
Here is a look at the card that I created based on what inspired me from the photo:


Like I said, I love all things shiny and I love wrapping presents in the foiled wrapping paper. My kids don't like it too much, says it hard to tear open lol! Oh well, mom likes the way it looks under the tree. I win! :) I'm getting off topic lol! Anywho, I I covered my card base with some gold foil striped patterned paper. I cut out a piece of gold glitzy paper and notched the end to give it a banner look. I cut out a circle from some striped vellum and adhered a tree that I cut out with my Cricut Explore on top. I was able to pop up my vellum circle layer by hiding the foam tape behind the tree. I finished off my card with a satin white bow. Believe me, this picture does not do any justice to the shimmer of this card in real life. It sparkles and shines like crazy and I love it! haha!

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge. I would love to see what you create :)

 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
 I really appreciate it :)
 I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Glitter (DCWV), Vellum
--Patterned Paper: Gifts of Gold (The Paper Studio)
--Cricut: Christmas Cards
--Misc.: Bunch Of Fun Circles (MCT)

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is gorgeous!! I like your take on the photo, love the gold and white! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

So shiny and lovely. Karen (CCC DT Sister)

laurie said...

So elegant! Love the stripes!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty in gold.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Gorgeous card with a fun design. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...