Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tropical Hello

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a great day so far!

Today I would like to share a card with you that I made for a few challenges.
Here is a look at the sketch provided by Sketch N Scrap:


Here is a look at the card that I created based on the sketch above:


To create my card, I picked some pretty papers from a My Mind's Eye paper pad that I've had for awhile. I was inspired by the pretty peachy colors in the paper pad. I used a wood grain paper and layered it on top of my white card base. I picked out a pale peach paper from the stack and used a embossing folder to create the small dots. I inked all my edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I stamped out some flowers and used my Copics to color them in. I added them onto my card and added some white accents to the flower centers with a white gel pen. I added my greeting using a HELLO die and finished off my card with some iridescent sequins.  I think it came out so pretty and am very happy with the end result. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copics and Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Fancy That (My Mind's Eye)
--Stamp: Polynesian Paradise 9MFT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
--Copics: R00, R20, R22, YG03, YG06, YG09
--Dies: Hello (Impression Obsession)
--Misc.; Sequins, White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella

13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

Great Sketch.. LOVE your card! Beautiful flowers... your coloring looks awesome! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Love those pretty flowers and the soft color palette you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Very pretty! I LOVE the flowers and the wood grain paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Janis Lewis said...

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Sura said...

Awesome card! Love it. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Unknown said...

Stacey, this is just beautiful! I love the added sparkle with the sequins too! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing your card with Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love the pretty, soft colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

theoldesaltbox said...

Love the colored flowers! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap.

Diana Soling said...

Beautiful card. I love the slight distressing on the edged. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~N~Scrap

Mimi said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for playing along with the Cardztv Design Team!
Good Luck!
Cathy
http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card. I like how u used the sketch for this card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~N~Scrap.
Tina DT

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and beautiful coloring too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...