Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Be happy and smile!

*This post contains affliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


Today I have a sweet little Hello card to share.


I like having cards on hand to mail out and hopefully brighten someone's day just because. It's always nice to get something other than bills in the mailbox right? For this card, I found some pretty papers from an older Doodlebug stack and let those be the inspiration for my card. I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles to cut out my floral paper as well as the orange paper. I then used one of the borders from the Scallop Borders set to create a fun scallop on the orange. I layered them together, added some ribbon and glued them onto my card base. I used the Stitched Oval Dies to cut out a white oval and cut out the smile from the same orange cardstock using the Smile Dies and placed that onto my oval. I finished off my greeting by using the Smile stamp set. I had some little flower sequins in my stash that I thought went perfectly, so I added a few with some orange stickles in the centers. This card was so super simple but I really like how it turned out. It also kinda reminds me of the 70's lol!

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock; White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned paper: Fruit Stand (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Smile (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Smile, Stitched Rounded Rectangles, Stitched Oval Dies, Scallop Borders (Pink & Main)
--Misc.: Ribbon, Sequins, Orangle Peel Stickles, Foam Tape, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Card Stacey! LOVE that (Smile) word Die.... It's on my wish list... & of course love the Doodlebug Paper! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...