Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Happy Easter Peep :)


Hey crafty friends! 
How is your Wednesday going so far?
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 
BlogButton

I thought I would make a Easter card using an older sketch from Mojo Monday (sketch 238).


I cut some scraps into 1.25" squares and placed them onto my card. I "stitched" around each square with my white gel pen. I used the Scallop Circle Dies for my pink circle and layered a circle that I cut out using the Stitched Circle dies on top. I stamp that sweet little chick from the Easter Peeps stamp set, colored her with my Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut her out. I placed her onto the white stitched circle. I stamped my greeting, from the Easter Peeps stamp set, and created a little tag and tied a fun twine bow. I finished off the card with some enamel dots and a bit of wink of stella onto the egg. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supplies:
--Cardstock: Recollections & Copic
--Patterned Paper: Easter Express (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Easter Peeps (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memeto
--Copics: RV10, RV55, Y04, Y06, Y08, YR04, YR18
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Enamel Dots, Wink Of Stella, Gel Pen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

teachdanz said...

super cute card and what a great way to use up old scraps of patterned paper!!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...