Sunday, March 26, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #9


Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday :) 
Today marks the beginning of another challenge at
Christmas Card Challenges!!


Here is a look at the card I created:


I started out with a red card base and layered it with a piece of white cardstock and some green patterned paper. I stamped my greeting in the upper corner with some black ink. I used a mitten die to cut out my mittens. I cut them out in some patterned paper and then again in some white. I cut the top off of the white so that I could create my mitten cuffs. I added some crochet thread to tie my mittens together. I finished off my card by adding some white faux stitching around the perimeter of my card. 

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge. I would love to see what you create :) 

 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it :) 
 I hope you have a great crafty day!


Supply List:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), White (Georgia pacific)
--Patterned Paper: American Crafts & The Paper Studio
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT), Mitten (Paper Sweeties)
--Stamp: Mixed Holiday Sentiments (MCT)
--Misc.: Crochet Thread, Onyx Black Versafine, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you picked out the absolute perfect paper for your mittens! Looks like they were knitted! Very nice!!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! LOVE the mittens... The pattern you chose for them was perfect... Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

laurie said...

This is adorable! I LOVE those cute mittens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...