Monday, March 20, 2017

Stick It Down March Sketch Challenge


Hi crafty friends! 
I hope your Monday is off to a marvelous start! 

 Today I am here to share a card sketch with you from the Stick It Down Challenge Blog
Stick It Down is a monthly sketch challenge blog. They provide sketches not only for a card once a month, but also for double and single page layouts! Cool right?? 
The sketches are normally posted on the first of the month with reveals of the design team's interpretations throughout the month. Today the card team designers are showing what they created for this month's card sketch.

 Here is another look at the card sketch for March 2017:


and here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


This card was pretty simple to make. I used the Text tool in my Cricut Design Space and wrote out "HAPPY" five times and then cut it out with my Cricut Explore. I placed some purple cardstock behind it and filled in the letters with a little bit of wink of stella for some shimmer. I placed it on to my plaid card and stamped out the 'birthday" onto a piece of scrap cardstock and popped it up with some foam tape. I added a few purple sequins and my card was done. Super fast and easy but I think it looks pretty cool!

I hope you will stop by the Stick It Down Challenge blog and take a peek at what my design team sisters created with the sketch. I hope you are inspired to join us! I would love for you to link up so I could take a peek at what you created :) 

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
 I really do appreciate it!
 I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Purple (Recollections)
--Patterned paper: Fruit Stand (Doodlebug)
--Cricut: Cricut Alphabet Font
--Stamp: Birthday Wishes (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Wink Of Stella, Sequins

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey!! I'm finally back from my Spring Break/Vacation!!! Thought I would Pop in to see what I've missed all week! What a cute card! Isn't it great to make quick cards sometimes!! I went back to see what else I missed and Oh WOW! You've made some great projects! I especially LOVE that Gold Tree Christmas card! Very Elegant! And that Cute Yappy B-day card! Great way to use up those scraps! :) I also fell in love with your beautiful Bird Easel card... so very pretty! Glad to be back to blogging! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...