Friday, August 29, 2014

MCT's 35th Edition Release Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!
Welcome to My Creative Time's 35th Release Blog Hop!!


I'm so happy that you decided to join us today!
If you came here from Miss Jessica's Blog, Chick-n-Scrap, then you are in the right spot. 
If you just happened to stumble across the hop today on my blog and would like to start at the beginning, be sure to head over to My Creative Time and see Miss Emma!

I decided to create some fun little gift bags, perfect for Halloween, that showcases the 
 I also incorporated some of Emma's other products as well.

Since my kids are too old to go Trick or Treating, I make them (and my hubby) each a basket every year filled with candy. I try to package each type of candy differently so that it adds to the fun. 

For my first bag, I cut out my tag in some black glitter cardstock using the Tag Dies. I then used the NEW Tag Die Layers to cut out my orange layer to add to the top of my black tag. I added a couple of strips of that fun zig zag that I cut out from the NEW Tag Die Layers as well. I added to BOO by using the Uppercase Fun Dies and then added some googly eyes as well as some star confetti. I cut out the scallop circle and the largest circle from the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, layered them on top of each other and then folded it in half. I punch a hole and attached my tag to my half circle flap using some black satin ribbon.

For my second bag, I pretty much did the same concept, only I used patterned paper for the top layer of my tag and added one strip of the zig zag to the bottom of the tag.

Same concept for my third bag except instead of using the zig zag, I used that super cute row of circles that also comes in the NEW Tag Die Layers set.

Here is a picture of all 3 bags along with a little peek of the candy that is in this packaging lol!

I know it is a little early for Halloween, but it is one of my favorite times to create for and I have a ways to go to fill up their baskets lol! One down, many more to go :) 

Here is a quick look at the entire release:






Awesome release huh?

"FREEBIE STAMP"

Since the last release was such a success, Emma wanted to show her appreciation by giving away this FUN new Good Friends stamp to the FIRST 150 shoppers! YEP, you heard that right, this stamp will go to the FIRST 150 shoppers for FREE! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this stamp will be available for sale! 
Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER the 150 shoppers come through, then you will see this set available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! 

Just checking in to let you all know that the 150 + 1 shoppers came through already! If you have invoices that range from #12870 - #13021 then you WILL be getting this stamp in your pkg FOR FREE!  For those of you who missed out on this, it is available for purchase HERE!


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: AUGUST2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! 
Sale ends on September 5th @ 11:59pm PST

Your next stop is the super talented

Blog Hop Line Up:

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
I hope you enjoyed my project and
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

Happy hopping & happy shopping!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Black Glitter (CTMH), Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Recollections). Patterned Paper: Halloween Basics (Recollections). Misc.: Craft It Halloween Paper Bags (Recollections), Ribbon, Googly Eyes, Star Confetti. 

51 comments:

Nana said...

All 3 bags are too cute. Loving all the googly eyes.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

My Creative Time said...

Your ADORABLE treats are SOOO MAKING me in the mood for my FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVERRRR~!!! You did an AWESOME job sweet lady!!!
BIG HUGS!!! :)

Denise said...

Great tags!!!

Dendearmas@aol.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Love all three of these tags! I'm in love with the new layer die set!
I like how you incorporate the the scallop circle die as a topper on these tags, nice added touch!

Hugs,
Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

cm said...

Your tags for the treat packages are nothing short of fabulous! LOVE this tag layer set!
~c

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with all your AWESOME treat bags Stacey, Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OMGEEEEZE I love your tags they are so adorabs girl you totally came up with 3 super duper clever and creative tags. I wished I was getting one of them......YOU TOTALLY ROCKED Miss Emma's goodies.

Kimberly J. said...

Stacey I love your tags!! Those googly eyes are so fun!! Awesome job friend!

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

What a cute little by topper. Thanks for the idea.

Caroline said...

Great gift bags!!! :)

pruttybird said...

What a great idea for older kids. My kids are too old to trick or treat too and they always get the leftover candy from trick or treatin'. Love your bags!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

LADYLOVE said...

Boo 2u great goodies bags

Anonymous said...

Love these. They almost look like a costume - with shoulders and the long dress/skirt. So cute.
The googly eyes in the O's is wonderful.
thanks for sharing such cute cards.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Wow Stacey you did a fabulous job with those treat bags!! I can't wait for Halloween!
Hugs,
jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

WOW!!! So cute and fun, love the papers and the googley eyes. I need that zigzag die.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
suek86401@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great gift bags...love the googlie eyes and glitter paper.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Great idea's for Halloween Stacy! Love this release:) Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These Halloween projects are so cute can't believe that time of year is almost here.
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Nikki Foraker said...

ACK! Those are the cutest little treat bags in the history of ever! :)

Ruthie Lopez said...

You are so ready for Halloween! Great idea! TFS

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, your treat bags are gorgeous! Don't you just love Halloween? I can't wait to make my Halloween cards/treat bags and you have given me some beautiful ideas so thank you.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

OMGosh! Your treat bags are so adorable!!! Such a great idea! You did an awesome job on these! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute tags!! Love all the bling!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Jeri said...

WOW, I love the idea of making Halloween baskets of goodies. My granddaughters will be visiting us in Florida for Halloween and we live in an adult community that doesn't have trick or treating. This would be a perfect little surprise for them. Thanks for the inspiration. Your bags are so cute!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Pamela said...

Cool lil treat bags! I luv them! Awesome!

Gloria said...

All 3 of your Halloween treat bags are so adorable! I think it's great that your getting ready now:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Sue D said...

These look fabulous!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Love your treat bag tags!!!! Too cute!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awesome treat bags!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cute tags. Love all of the google eyes. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

marg0006 said...

Fun banner. Lie all the googly eyes.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

VICTORIA said...

so cute!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

fawn said...

what a great idea!! love the tags and bags!
fkalbright at cfl dot rr dot com

jessica said...

These are the CUTEST flippin' halloween treat bags EVER!!!!!
OMG I want one :)
AWESOME job Stacey!

Cassandra said...

OMGeeee!!! These are soooooo CA-UTE!!! Love these!!! I'll take ALL 3!!! ;)

Lady Fair said...

Oh my goodness, your treat bags are adorable! Love the use of the layered tag accessories, and the googly eyes add so much fun!

Jean Bullock said...

Those gift bags make Halloween treat giving extra fun. My favorite is the one with the black glittery tag. giveawayjean at gmail dot com

D- said...

I LOVE your CUTE Halloween treat bags. Thanks for sharing your talents and your time.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

these tags on these baggies are so cute! love the googly eyes! thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

Super Cute! Love the cards! Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

Super cute, COOL and Yummy!! Sweet Treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Glora said...

Your treat bags are the CUTEST!!!! You did such a darling job on them and I love the variety you came up with. All 3 of them are awesome! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

cvjac2009 said...

BOO-tiful tags!! They came out so great.
Vivi J
cvjac at att dot net

Lucy E. said...

Your Boo! tags were cute and cool!!!

Luwe oh7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

stacey, these spooky bags are sooo CUTE!!!!

katieo said...

3 awesome bags. I love the topper under the tag. The googlie eyes are such a fun addition. I can't wait to get these dies
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Iris said...

Adorable gift bags - love the sparkle.
isoscia at aol dot com

sweetpeaemmalou said...

What a spooktacular trio! Love each one's uniqueness! Beautiful work!

candio said...

Super cute treat bags!!! Love Halloween treats!

Liz O. said...

Awesome tags and bags Stacey! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Unikebyyes {at}yahoo{dot}com

An'Jenic G. said...

Stacey your treat bags is so cute. Loving all of your Halloween creations.
jeria22@yahoo.com

AJ-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...