Monday, August 4, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps Online Card Class Day 1

Happy Monday!!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for Day 1 of the
This is my first time taking any kind of online card class and even though it is only day 1,
I love it!! There are so many cool techniques to try!

This is the card I made today using one of the techniques for the background stamp portion of the class:


I loved the technique that Lisa Spangler showed using the Mist Resist Technique. I based my card off of hers because I was so inspired by what she did.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific). Inks: Jet Black Archival (Ranger), VersaMark. Misc.: White Embossing Powder (Hampton Art), Spray Mists (Hampton Art), Sequins, Foam Adhesive. 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like your take on Lisa's inspiring card, Stacey! Your card is wonderful!

Justine Hovey said...

I like the maritime look! Very nice.

chera said...

love this!!

Anonymous said...

Really like your card! - Stacey

Kimberly J. said...

The class sounds like alot of fun!!! :) Your card is awesome. I have never heard of mist resist, sounds interesting! Put all those mists to use that have been collecting dust because I had to have them! :)

cm said...

Awesome card, Stacey! I have those products from MCT, and you've worked absolute magic with them! I need to get my homework done! LOVE this; hope you don't mind if I case it down the road!
~c

Crafting Katie said...

Stunning, Stacey! Love how this turned out!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...